The Associate Director, based in our Bogotá office, will play an integral role in the IE Colombia team, leading and executing high-impact activities and marketing to provide strong brand awareness and drive increased recruitment for master´s and undergraduate programs.
Key Action Areas:
• Develop and drive recruitment strategies for master’s degree and undergraduate programs across Central America and the Dominican Republic.
• Oversee the creation and execution of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads and student enrollment in Central America and Dominican Republic.
• Plan and execute both large and small-scale recruitment events including master classes, school fairs, and other presentations.
• Participate and contribute to the overall business development strategy for Central America and Dominican Republic.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with local and global organizations, and manage all related partnerships.
• Master’s Degree
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
• Availability to travel
• At least 2 to 5 years of business development, marketing, sales and/or communications experience.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with several different stakeholders to deliver existing services and co-create new ones. Being able to work autonomously is also important, but the work style at IE is primarily a team-based environment
• Strategic and creative thinking
• Ability to multitask and to perform under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent communicator and networker. Demonstrated poise and professionalism interacting with professionals ranging from junior to executive profiles, and from diverse backgrounds.
• Capability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task and navigate an entrepreneurial culture.
• Solution-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
• Please send your CV only if you meet these criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org