Key Action Areas:
- Ensure that process improvement objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established, acting also as a source of best practice regarding process mapping, analysis and design for all functions.
- Ensure continuous process improvement and consistency applying the techniques of process management.
- Redefinition/Reengineering of processes and search for continuous improvements in the implemented processes.
- Survey and documentation of functional requirements for the development and implementation of new processes or parts of processes.
- Provide support to the respective area through the standardization, automation, optimization and implementation of our business processes.
- Complete full and formal assessments of change and business problems, to determine the impact and the business benefits.
- Implement best practices, eliminate defects, introduce innovation in systems and processes, enhancing quality while achieving and maintaining optimal levels of process performance.
- Utilize BPM and BPM / RPA tools to enhance process efficiency (BPM=Business Process Management; RPA=Robotic Process Automation).
- Work closely to the Automation Specialist to review process automation issues that need to be corrected.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- 5+ years of related experience.
- A professional with significant knowledge and experience in Business Process Management and the respective methodology of process mapping tools (e.g. Visio, Aris), analysis and design of processes.
- Have the ability to absorb, analyze and communicate complex issues to a broad audience, adapting the message as appropriate.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively to positively influence peers and other stakeholders, with good networking and influencing skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills. Creative thinking and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies.
- Programming skills in any language (Python, Java, R, .Net...) are desirable.
- Experience in BPM and BPM / RPA tools to enhance process efficiency (BPM=Business Process Management; RPA=Robotic Process Automation).
- Experience with Process Mining tools to understand how business processes work is
- Project management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multitask environment.
- An extremely dedicated, structured and detail-oriented individual with an analytical way of working.
- Understands concept of process and requirements for IT.
- High level in English, oral and written communication. Experience in producing technical documentation in English is required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed