Key Action Areas:
- Handle phone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Manage the general email inbox of the Registrar’s Office.
- Liaising with students, alumni, suppliers and other staff. Proactively manages the relationship with students after and during the program, provides them with relevant information, and solves problems and questions.
- Liaise with Correos, Spanish Embassies, Consulates and other official offices.
- Collaborate with other IE University Departments in order to ensure a successful student experience.
- Manages and develops expertise in Atenea.
- Provides the Associate Director and General Secretary with the necessary support.
- Proactively manages the official enrolment process of students.
- Assist in the preparation of reports.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skill.
- Proficient in English and Spanish (written and oral).
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Exhibits outstanding communication skills, strong teamwork, and customer service capability.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed