Internal, External and Operational Coordination:
- Lead and coordinate program projects that are key to its success.
- Work closely with the Vice Dean of the Program to foster curriculum innovation.
- Engage and maintain a smooth working relation with faculty to meet program needs and objectives.
- Prepare, monitor and comply with the budget of the program together with the Vice Deans of the graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Represent the school in international organizations by participating in conferences directed at other Executive Directors.
- Supervise and take necessary measures to guarantee the accreditation of the program according to the Bologna Accord Framework in European higher education.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Department by participating in information sessions, openings, interviewing candidates, and collaborating with the Admissions Committee.
- Engage and coordinate with other key internal stakeholders towards the successful execution of the program and overall student satisfaction.
- Select the program team: Associate Director/s, Assistant/s, Coordinator/s and evaluate the performance of each team member.
- Allocation of tasks based on team members’ strengths and program needs.
- Ensure the proper running of program operations by engaging and supervising the work of the program management team.
- Interact with all school departments that directly or indirectly participate in the development of the program and student related services.
Student And Faculty Management
- Manage student expectations by anticipating doubts and ensuring that information related to the program, especially the customizable aspects, are provided in timely fashion.
- Meet with students who need support, have doubts or seek advice related to the program itself.
- Work closely with the Class Representatives to ensure that Program Management is constantly “taking the pulse” of the intake in order to proactively address doubts or confusion.
- Direct communication with the professors who teach in the program to ensure that they know the contents of the program and the profile of the students.